Monday, July 11, 2011

Wanted: Cute workout gear!

Over the weekend, Peter and I went to the mall. Old Navy had random sales. One of those sales happened to be 75% off select workout gear. I wouldn't have paid the $19.50 price tag but it was worth $5.

Peter was nice and bought me a new racerback top that I couldn't waaaaait to use! Yup, I wanted to workout, even if it was just to wear the new top. I used it today and while cute, I would have liked a little more support. It will be a good lower-impact sports top but I'm not sure if I will run in it again.

It did have a form of moisture-wicking fabric, so I didn't feel too sweaty afterwards though it did ride up a little and I had to pull it down a few times.

I *do* really want more cute and functional workout clothes - perhaps that would motivate me to workout more!


No comments:

Post a Comment