Monday, February 21, 2011

Life. Liberty. And the Pursuit of the Fitness.

So, I figured it was time for a new blog name.

"Life. Liberty. And the Pursuit of the Fitness."

Fitness is a catch-all term that appears in many forms for me:

-financial fitness
-food and fitness fitness
-intellectual fitness
-family and friend fitness
-marriage fitness
-happiness fitness

Mkay so it's kind of a stretch. By I like it. So there.

Financial fitness: being in control of my finances and working to become debt-free.

Food and fitness fitness: being physically fit and achieving and maintaining a healthy weight for my height.

Intellectual fitness: reading, reading and more reading. research. doctoral degree. learning. always learning. webinars. etc.

Family and friends fitness: better communication, more frequent communication, spending more time together.

Marriage fitness: being strong as a couple and growing together.

Happiness fitness: do things that make me happy because is there anything better than happiness? nope. but happiness and a glass of wine is pretty close :)

BUT I'm not entirely sold on the new name. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment