Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Virtual Insanity: 5k Facebook Event - Feel free to join!

I have been SERIOUSLY slacking in the exercise and motivation department. Through conversations with sparkfriends and 'in person' friends, I realize that I need to make exercise a priority and that I work best when I have a goal in mind.

Thus, Virtual Insanity was born. Virtual Insanity currently is a 5k challenge where those who would like to participate can pledge to complete a 5k on July 9th either by walking or running. While it isn't an organized event at a specific location, the beauty of it is that you can participate where you are and whenever is convenient for you.

I hope you'll join me! The virtual race day is Saturday, July 9th which is six weeks from this coming Saturday, May 29th.

The link to the facebook event is HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment