Monday, June 8, 2009

so, i'm kind of a slacker...

...and i haven't been providing weekly updates as i thought i would. opps?

things are progressing. slowly.

i am up to 12.6 pounds lost, which is good, but not great. but i'm also not complaining.

i haven't set any "pounds to lose this week" goal recently because i find them discouraging if you don't meet that goal; however, i have decided to challenge myself. i am hoping to lose 7.4 more pounds before july 4th. if i manage to do that, i'll be down 20 pounds since really committing myself to my goal.

that's really all for now. i felt like a slacker that i wasn't holding up my end of the reporting bargain.

oh! i've also been slacking on the working out, so i'm going to make three small goals this week:
-go to the gym twice
-keep track of my weight watchers points each day
-stay within my points allowance for the week

*love and hugs*

1 comment: