Monday, June 22, 2009

monday, hard to wake up...

ugh. mondays. it is so freakin' hard to get out of bed after two days of relaxing/not having to be on anyone's schedule but my own...

...but the "fun" part of monday mornings is weigh-in time! wow, yup. i just called weigh-in time fun.

last week at weigh-in i had gained .8 pounds, so i was a little discouraged, but i also expected it. peter and i had ordered pizza later in the evening on the sunday preceding so i wasn't sure my weigh-in last monday would be accurate.

so i was super excited to weigh-in this morning and even more excited to learn that i had lost 5.2 pounds since last week's weigh-in! woo hoo!

so that brings my total to 17 pounds lost :) AND, when i put that in online, i got a cute little "yay for you 5% of your goal lost" so far star.

i wish my clothes would start feeling like i've lost something...peter says he can tell in my face, which is nice to hear. stay tuned for the next update!

*love and hugs*

2 comments:

  1. thank you :) i am prett excited! one of the ladies in the office just randomly told me that it looked like i was losing weight - yay yay!!!

    ReplyDelete