Monday, March 14, 2011

"Setting a goal doesn't guarantee success; it just gives you a target. You still have to work your tail off to hit it." - BFF Dave

Oh BFF Dave, you are spot on with that quote. You want success? Work hard. Not willing to work hard? You don't get success. Makes perfect sense to me.

Speaking of working one's behind off, my to-do list is a mile long this week. Seriously.

So, I've decided to take today (Monday) as a day to figure out what the heck I need to accomplish this week, make a to-do list and cross things off as they get done:

-Take all the miscellaneous crap out of my car.
-Vacuum said car.
-Wash said car.
-Run Tuesday.
-Run Wednesday.
-Attend cycle class Wednesday.
-Run Thursday.
-Run Sunday.
-Do ALL of my laundry. Every. last. bit. of. it.
-Straighten out the disaster I call my side of the closet.
-Figure out the April budget.
-Actually take an hour of my life (or two) and SERIOUSLY organize my coupons.
-Go to RiteAid.
-Follow-up with application references.
-Finish 'Forbidden Daughter.'
-Complete my blog for That's Fit.

Actually, this list doesn't seem too bad. It's just a matter of finding the time and energy to kick myself into high gear.

Ready, set, goooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment